Chapter 29 of The Second Coming of Reb YHSHWH,
by Carlo Suares, Weiser, 1994 (Carlo Suarès)
"The Eight Propositions"
"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said,
The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold,
the kingdom of God is within you" (Luke 17:20-21). And this would be the keynote of the New Era.
Here are the eight propositions:
1. Seek your total individuality. Don't write it down anywhere. Don't give it a name. Any definition of
yourself is a deceptive hideout.
2. You will not find your total individuality. It is your total individuality that sees you,
that witnesses your doings. It acts in our space-time continuum but is not restricted to it.
3. Your total individuality is your soul. It abides in the indeterminate plurality of universes.
Because it is alive, it is evolving. Because it is outside of time, its evolution is only the time
that you need to permit it to find you. Because it is multidimensional, it contributes to the
composition of an Ecclesia. It is one and innumerable.
4. Your soul will not find you as long as your consciousness is made of the stuff of false evidences
created by your mind: as long as you do not feel a sense of suffocation in those space-time false evidences.
5. The death of false evidences is a psychological death, announcer of resurrection. Each false evidence
denounced opens a window in the inner space where the measurable dies.
6. This death of the measurable in the inner space is a personal experience. All that is said to you about
it will prevent it from occurring. Do not listen to the professionals of any religions.
7. Beyond this death, our infinitely multiple individuality reveals to our present person that we are only
one of its multifarious manifestations. We then meet the other manifestations of our soul spread out through
history, still present and alive.
8. So this consciousness emanating from our soul integrates its earthly past and also its future.
It knows itself continuous, without limits. It is all-consciousness, it penetrates every consciousness,
it understands every consciousness, and that understanding is love.
Interview with Carlo Suares and the Eight Propositions (1976)
Carlo Suares The Eight Propositions -- little books by C.TvM